Polish Up On Friendship
Do your big girl friendships still feel like little girl friendships? Are you afraid to take risks in friendship due to past experience? Do you feel like everyone else flourishes in their friendships but you?
Most women can relate to one or all of the above questions, but rarely talk about their feelings and struggles over grown-up friendships. This package offers practical tools, and helpful illustrations to improve your current relationships, and encourage you in the pursuit of new ones.
- Uncover the blessings that friendship can offer your life.
- Identify how the effects of past relationships play into your current friendships.
- Utilize helpful and practical illustrations from everyday objects that will help identify the health of your current friendships.
- Discover characteristics behind safe and unsafe people.
- Learn how people pleasing sickness can affect your relationships.