Liberty in Christ: What Does That Mean?
Are you enslaved by too many demands on your time? Do most days leave you feeling overwhelmed, but you feel guilty because Jesus offers freedom from burdens? Has the idea of “liberty in Christ” totally eluded your life story?
Based off of Galatians 5:1, this package takes us from slave to free by helping you:
- Learn what it means to be “in Christ”.
- Understand that liberty always costs something.
- Find freedom in the fact that doubt is okay, suffering is real, and sometimes simply admitting your human limitation is liberating.
- How to offer freedom toward one another by examining the subject of expectations.
- Discover why you do certain things, and that liberty comes, not from ingrained habits, but through doing what you ought.